CloudBerry Drive is a Windows app that allows you to mount cloud storage services such as Wasabi as a network 'letter' drive in your Windows environment. To use this product with Wasabi, please follow the instructions below.
1. Once CloudBerry Drive has been installed, go to the Windows System Tray and select the CloudBerry Drive red 'Z' icon to access the config menu.
2. From the config menu, choose the Storage Account tab and select Account Type = Wasabi.
3. In the Add Storage Account / Storage Provider: Wasabi screen, enter in your preferred Display Name along with your Wasabi API Access Key and Wasabi API Secret Key. Once entered, you can select the Test Connection button to verify the connection and the API key set. A 'Connection success' message will appear if the connectivity and the API key set are validated against the Wasabi service.
4. Once the Wasabi Storage Account is set up, you will see it as a valid storage account as shown below.
5. Once the Wasabi storage account is setup, choose the Mapped Drives tab so you can set up a mapping between the Wasabi storage account and your preferred Windows letter drive. Choose 'Add' and select the following:
- Storage Account: Wasabi
- Drive letter: your choice
- Volume label: your choice (this will the name the volume has in Windows File Explorer)
- Path: your choice (this is the target Wasabi storage bucket; you can select the '...' option to get the list of available buckets)
6. Once you have completed the drive mapping, Windows will show that mapping is done and the chosen drive should be visible under Windows File Explorer (in this example the W: drive was selected and the volume label is 'jim-eu-storage'