Cloudsfer is validated for use with Wasabi. Cloudsfer offers cloud data migration from on premise to cloud or from cloud to cloud with over 20 Cloud Storage Providers, such as Wasabi, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, OneDrive, Egnyte and many more. If you wish to use this product with Wasabi, please follow the instructions below.
Note that this config example discusses the use of Wasabi's us-east-1 storage region. To use other Wasabi storage regions, please use the appropriate Wasabi service URL as described in this article.
1. Login to your Cloudsfer account.
2. Select the appropriate migration method.
3. On the next page choose the appropriate origination application/service (Personal or Business) and click Next.
4. Now, select S3 Compatible to enter the Wasabi account information.
5. Enter the region endpoint URL as shown below (Click here to find the appropriate service URL for your buckets), access key, secret access key and then click on List Buckets. At this point, the Cloudsfer service will list your buckets in the drop down selection box. Choose the bucket you would like to transfer/migrate the data to and hit Submit.
6. Now, click on the 'S3 Compatible' folder or the appropriate folder within it, and then hit Save & Continue.
7. Next, there are Optional Settings that can be selected if needed, and then hit Save & Continue.
8. At this point you should be redirected to the Migration Plan tab. The new migration plan will be listed there. You can change the name to reflect the activity.
9. You can also modify the Migration Plan settings by clicking the Actions icon and selecting the appropriate action.
For monitoring the data migration click on the 'Activity' tab on the left bar. Once the migration is completed the Activity tab will show a Completed status for the respective migration activity.