Wasabi Explorer is a free app that enables you to share files between your Mac host and the Wasabi hot cloud storage service. This app is a version of MSP360 Explorer that has been customized for use with Wasabi hot cloud storage. Wasabi Explorer provides a user interface to your Wasabi storage account by allowing you to access, move and manage files across your local storage and your Wasabi storage buckets.
If you have any questions regarding the functionality or use of this app, please contact Wasabi (not CloudBerry Lab / MSP360).
This article provides the installation instructions for the Mac version of Wasabi Explorer for Cloud Storage.
- A valid Wasabi storage account and Wasabi API key set
- Mac specs:
- 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor, 512 MB RAM
- 100 MB minimum disk space
- Gigabit (10/100/1000baseT) Ethernet adapter
- macOS 10.8 or newer
1. Download the Wasabi Explorer for Mac install package (UPDATED - June 2022 v22.214.171.1247)
2. Install Wasabi Explorer by following the prompts in the installation package. The workflow will look like this below (the version number may be different). When prompted to enter in an email address, you can use the same email used with your Wasabi account.
3. On the left sidebar, select CONNECTIONS and then '+'. When prompted, enter in your preferred Display Name and the your API Access Key and API Secret Key as shown below.
Once the entries are completed, you can select Test Connection to verify connectivity and the key set.
4. At this point, you have a valid connection between your local Mac and your Wasabi Storage targets. You can adjust the left and right side of the Wasabi Explorer panes to allow you to send or receive files and folders from Wasabi storage buckets as shown below.