Wasabi's Account Control Manager allows you to automate cloud storage account creation, management and end-user billing with an easy to use centralized management interface. The following article provides you guidelines on creating a sub-account in a trial phase.
- A Wasabi Control account - Please review option 1 in the following article to understand requirements for a Wasabi Control Account.
- Account created on Wasabi's Account Control Manager
1. Log in as a Account Control Admin or as a Account Control Staff user:
2. In Sub-Accounts tab, Click the Create Sub-Account button (Create Sub-Account modal will show up):
3. Provide the following info and click "Create"
- Customer name
- Wasabi console password
- Confirm Wasabi console password
- Check "On Trial"
- Choose trial quota
- Choose trial duration
- Optionally set the following:
- Send Password Reset To Sub Account Email - Will send the password reset email to the sub-account if enabled
- Password Reset Required - Will require the sub-account to perform password reset upon first login
- Enable FTP Access - Will enable FTP access to the sub-account
4. Once creation completes, a new modal opens up confirming the creation with s3 access & secret keys. MSP admin could download the keys as a text file by clicking "Download Keys" or click "Copy Keys" to copy buffer.
5. The newly created sub-account will be listed in the Sub-Accounts tab: