The Wasabi Account Control Manager (WACM) is a hosted platform that allows you to centrally manage Wasabi cloud storage accounts in a multi-tiered environment.
WACM harnesses the power of the Wasabi Account Management API and presents it as an easy-to-use graphical user interface. This solution can be used to cut your Wasabi implementation time down to minutes instead of days and offers a simple to use graphical interface to setup your accounts right away to get users up and running faster, with less backend complexity.
NOTE: Reach out to Wasabi support (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions or suggestions about the product.
VIDEO - Learn more about the Wasabi Account Control Manager in a Deep Dive video here!
- How do I create a Sub-Account in the trial phase?
- How do I change a Sub-Account trial?
- How do I convert a Sub-Account trial to a paying customer?
- How do I restore a sub-account via Wasabi Account Control Manager
- How do I suspend a sub-account via Account Control Manager
- How do I import my sub-accounts into Wasabi Account Control Manager
Invoice & data management:
- How do I access historical invoices for a sub-account via Wasabi Account Control Manager
- How do I export data from Wasabi Account Control Manager?