Wasabi Account Control Manager allows administrative users to suspend a wasabi sub-account
1. Login to WACM platform (https://wacm.wasabisys.com/en/wasabi/auth/login)
2. Click on the sub-account that you wish to suspend:
3. Scroll down to "Sub Account Information" section and click on the and choose "Suspend Account"
4. Confirm the operation by clicking on "Suspend"
NOTE: Control account will continue to accrue charges for this sub-account. The data stored in the account is not affected by this operation, just access to the data is.
5. Once operation succeeds, account status will be updated to "Suspended"
NOTE: Sub-Accounts access to wasabi console & all s3 access/secret keys will be suspended at this point. Restoration of the Sub-Account is required in order to re-instate access to the data stored.