In order for Wasabi Cloud NAS to automatically replicate files from a source to the target, you can
simply specify for how long a file has not been modified in order for it to be added to the replication queue. By default, the global replication policy is set to 1 minute.
There are two ways you can configure a Replication policy on Wasabi Cloud NAS.
- Global Replication policy - Valid for all Source - Target Pairs
- Source-Target specific Replication Policy - Overwrites the Global policy by specifying different parameters for a given pair of source and target.
Global Replication Policy
1. Click Replication policy in the left pane of the Wasabi Cloud NAS Configuration.
2. In the right pane, specify the time after which an unchanged file is sent to the queue for replication. Enter the desired number and selecting the unit of measure in the drop-down box beside it.
3. Click Apply
Note - To read about excluding sub folders from being managed, refer to this Knowledge Base article.
Pair specific Replication Policy (Overrides Global Replication Policy)
1. In the Wasabi Cloud NAS Configuration, select the source in the left pane and then click Add policy.
2. In the Policy Type dialog, select Replicate and click OK.
3. In the right pane, specify for how long a file should not have been modified for Wasabi Cloud NAS to
replicate it, by entering the desired number and selecting the unit of measure in the drop-down
box beside it.
4. Click Apply
Note - By default, after applying a change to the configuration all automatic Wasabi Cloud NAS operations are initially paused. To resume them, click on the Wasabi Cloud NAS on the left pane and then hit Resume, as shown below.