There are two ways you can view and monitor the status of files being managed by Wasabi Cloud NAS.
1. You can view per-source statistics of the number of files managed and their overall size, by selecting a source in the left pane of the Configuration.
The statistics field gives you the following information about data on the selected source:
Replicated — the number and overall size of files, which have copies both on the source and the
Nearline — the number and overall size of files, which are stored only on Wasabi.
Total managed — the number and overall size of files Wasabi Cloud NAS has already managed as well
as of files potentially manageable by Wasabi Cloud NAS, with the exception of files in excluded locations.
2. The Wasabi Cloud NAS shell extension also gives you statistics about the number of files and their size on a source or just a folder on it:
• total number of files and their size
• size and number of unprocessed, excluded, modified, pending, replicated and failed files
• number of files and their size on the disk of the source
• number of files and their size, which have been reclaimed on the source
To view the Wasabi Cloud NAS shell extension statistics, within the Windows File Explorer right-click the source or a folder on it and select Properties, then go to the Wasabi tab: