If you have a WACM account, log in to the platform here: https://wacm.wasabisys.com/en/wasabi/auth/login
A pre-requisite of this article is: What are the differences between Governance roles?
The WACM Account Governance feature enables some Governance users with the ability to create Sub-Accounts on behalf of MSPs, VARs, or any other users of Wasabi Account Control Manager. A user must be either the role of a Governance Plus Admin or Governance Plus Staff in order to create Sub-Accounts for a Control Account.
Once you are logged in as one of these user types, follow the steps that a Control Account would take to create a Sub-Account:
1. Navigate to the "Sub-Accounts" tab.
2. Select "Create Sub-Account".
3. Provide the following info and click "Create".
- Customer name
- Wasabi console password
- Confirm Wasabi console password
- Check "On Trial"
- Choose trial quota
- Choose trial duration
- Optionally set the following:
- Send Password Reset To Sub Account Email - Will send the password reset email to the sub-account if enabled
- Password Reset Required - Will require the sub-account to perform password reset upon first login
- Enable FTP Access - Will enable FTP access to the sub-account
4. Once creation completes, a new modal opens up confirming the creation with s3 access & secret keys. MSP admin could download the keys as a text file by clicking "Download Keys" or click "Copy Keys" to copy buffer.
5. The newly created sub-account will be listed in the Sub-Accounts tab.