Wasabi Account Control Manager allows administrative users to delete a wasabi sub-account. Follow steps outlined below.
IMPORTANT NOTE: When a sub-account is deleted - all its associated data will also be immediately deleted, data is non-recoverable after this action has been enforced.
1) Login to WACM platform (w-acm.wasabi.com)
2. Click on the sub-account that you wish to delete:
3. Scroll down to "Sub Account Information" section and click on , click "Delete Account"
4. Type "DELETE" and click "Delete"
5. A successfully deleted message will provided back as a confirmation: