If you have a WACM account, log in to the platform here: https://wacm.wasabisys.com/en/wasabi/auth/login
In order to invite an MSP/VAR to join the Wasabi Account Control Manager, the Governance user must first request a new Control Account from Wasabi Support. Please see How does a Governance user request for a new Control Account?
Once this is completed, proceed to invite the MSP/VAR to the WACM platform by creating a new Control Account User. To do so, utilize the following steps:
1. Navigate to the Control Account tab to see the Control Account that Wasabi Support has populated for you.
2. Select the Control Account.
3. Select the Users tab under the Control Account.
4. Select "Create" and fill in the info below, with the appropriate user permissions. Set the first user up as an Admin, so that they may populate their account with other Control Account users as they see fit.
5. Once this user is created, you will see them reflected in the "Users" tab under the Control Account.
Please see this article for more information on this topic: What set of Knowledge Articles would a Governance user share with an MSP/VAR partner to manage users?