How do I change user roles in Wasabi Account Control Manager?
In Wasabi Account Control Manager, Admin users (in both the Governance tier and Control Account tier) have the ability to change which role a user is assigned. To change the role of a user, follow these steps:
1. Login to WACM platform (https://wacm.wasabisys.com/en/wasabi/auth/login)
2. Select your account name in the right hand corner and then "My Profile".
3. Access the "Users" tab within your account.
4. Select the user you wish to change the role for.
5. Select the "User Role" dropdown and the user role you wish to change the user to.
6. Click "Update" to save the User Role change.
7. Once you update, you should see a confirmation of the change and your changes reflected.