AXIS Camera Station is certified for use with Wasabi. AXIS Camera Station is a video and access management software developed to fit surveillance use cases.
- AXIS Camera Station 5, AXIS S-Series Server (or 3rd party server that meets guidelines)
- Active Wasabi storage account
- Tiger Technology Surveillance Bridge (S3 gateway)
Reference Architecture Diagram
1. Create a bucket in your Wasabi account via the Wasabi Console.
2. If you don't have access and secret key pair (API Keys), you can create one by following the instructions here.
B. AXIS Camera Station
1. Install, configure and activate your AXIS Camera product.
2. After creating a bucket on Wasabi, go to your AXIS Camera Station client and look for the main recording drives by navigating to configuration>management. Here you can adjust allocated capacity.
3. Under configuration>selection make sure the cameras you wish to store in the cloud are storing the drive you wish to replicate.
C. Tiger's Surveillance Bridge
Since the AXIS product does not have a native S3 connector, you will require a S3 bridge application like Tiger Technology's Surveillance Bridge product.
1. Install and activate Tiger Surveillance Bridge
2. Launch Surveillance Bridge. Using the Add Source button, select the same drive/folder as shown in AXIS Camera Station as the source to be replicated.
3. Now, pair the source with the Wasabi storage bucket you’ve created by entering the below information.
Server URL - See here for all Wasabi service URLs
Access key - Paste your Wasabi access key here
Secret key - Paste your Wasabi secret key here
Click on List buckets and select the appropriate bucket. Hit Apply when done.
4. Choose the action to perform on the bucket. For initial configuration or if the bucket is empty choose “No Action”. Click OK when done.
5. At this point, the Bridge is setup to begin replicating all the data in the source folder to the Wasabi bucket. After all configurations steps have been performed, click the “Resume” button to start the service. Replication of data to the cloud will commence immediately.
You can login to the Wasabi console and confirm if the data is being written to the bucket with the same directory structure as seen on the local storage.