WACM Connect is a set of RESTful JSON methods that allow WACM users to query against customer utilization, bucket and invoice data.
At a high level, WACM Connect allows for the following functions:
- Query utilization of Sub-Accounts at the account level and bucket level.
- Query invoices of Sub-Accounts
- Query current utilization of Control Accounts
- Filter the responses with a wide range of parameters
Please find an aggregated and sectioned list of all of our WACM Connect articles and content below.
- WACM Connect API Guide
- WACM Connect FAQs
- How do I generate an API Key for WACM Connect?
- How do I authenticate with WACM Connect?
- How do I regenerate an API Key for WACM Connect?
Note: Reach out to Wasabi support (email@example.com) with any questions or suggestions about the product.