Wasabi has partnered with Signiant's Jet product to provide file acceleration for our clients in the US and EU regions.
Our partnership with Signiant allows our customers to transfer your data sets to Wasabi faster than the traditional TCP-based methods used by standard non-accelerated S3 client applications. File acceleration radically reduces the time it takes to transfer your data to and from Wasabi.
Start your free 90-day Signiant Jet trial here.
NOTE: Reach out to Wasabi support (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions or suggestions about the service.
Please find an aggregated and sectioned list of all our file accelerator articles below.
File acceleration requires the user to install a server application in their environment. This server must have access to the data to be transferred. Before getting started, please make sure your environment meets these Minimum Requirements.
- Install the signiant SDCX server in your environment.
- How do I setup Wasabi Hot Cloud Storage for file acceleration?
- Can I use compliance mode with file acceleration?
- Can I use object lock with file acceleration?
Step 1: Configure Endpoints
- How do I add an on-premises Jet (SDCX) endpoint in my Signiant console?
- How do I add a Wasabi Hot Cloud Storage endpoint in my Signiant console?
Step 2: Configure Routes
Step 3: Configure Storage
- How do I create an on-premises Jet storage profile in my Signiant console?
- How do I create a Wasabi Hot Cloud Storage profile in my Signiant console?
Step 4: Create a Job
- How do I create a new transfer job in my Signiant console?
- How do I pause a transfer job in my Signiant console?
- How do I limit bandwidth for a transfer job in my Signiant console?
- How do I delete a transfer job in my Signiant console?