How do I build endpoint route maps in my Signiant console?
1. Open the Signiant console, and login with your Signiant account.
2. In the Signiant console, select the Routes link in the navigation menu.
3. Build a route by pressing the blue "plus" symbol located next to the navigation menu.
4. On the route creation window, select the two endpoints that will be used for this route and submit.
NOTE: Routes define which two endpoints can transfer data between them. It does not matter which endpoint is selected first. The route allows bidirectional transfers.
5. Once the route is built, it will show up in the list of routes.
Have more questions? Submit a request